At Jay W. Moreland, P.A., we strive to serve our clients by:
- Focusing on their problems by listening to their concerns.
- Giving personal attention to their legal needs without forgetting that they have emotional needs as well.
- Believing that the Golden Rule applies to the law as well as to life.
- Realizing that our clients have limited funds and providing maximum value for what they can afford.
- Realizing that without our clients we have no business.
- Understanding that a satisfied client may refer another client to us, while a dissatisfied client will not.
- Acknowledging that as Christians we have a higher duty to please God and continuously attempting to practice law with that goal.
- Keeping current on the law through study and seminars.
- Declining to represent clients who do not agree with our approach.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisement. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
The Law Office of Jay W. Moreland, P.A., designated as a Federal Debt Relief Agency by an Act of Congress and the President, has proudly assisted consumers seeking relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code since 1980.